Digital Technology has penetrated every industry in the world. One of the most used digital technologies is the TV. This device is used across industries, especially in the hotel industry. From each room of the hotel to its general areas, TVs can be seen all around. In this article we will discuss the perks and features of having a Hotel TV.
Perks of having a Hotel TV.
Perks of having a Hotel TV
- Less Physical Contact (At-vision.com, 2020). This device has a function that allows less physical contact through remote controls, provided entertainment, and digital communications.
- Increase Room Occupancy, Guest Satisfaction & Loyalty, Branding, and Operation Efficiency (Jachetta, 2017). This device can also be part of the room design that sets the branding of the hotel while being able to entertain and serve its guests.
- Added Services and Easy to Manage (Irs-hospitality.com, 2019). This device can be centralized controlled by the hotel and can be susceptible to added functions if the hotel owners might want other functions.
Features of having a Hotel TV
Hotel TVs could be set-up with a messaging system that can notify its guests.
This device can also be used as an advertising tool by programming the TV in the hotel lobby or other general areas to play different ads.
- Diagnostic and Alarms
As this device can be used as a messaging system, diagnostic and alarms can also be provided.
- Existing Coax Infrastructures
It enables hotels to provide interactive content and content services.
- Entertainment and Information
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Security of Content
- Wifi Capable
- Different Modes for Watching
- Audio Systems
At-vision.com (2020). Hotel TV. Retrieved from
Displaysolutions.samsung.com (2020). HG32EE694DK. Retrieved from
Irs-hospitality.com (2019). The Benefits and Features of Hotel IPTV. Retrieved from
Jachetta, J. (2017). How IPTV Solutions Can Benefit Hotel and Resort Operators. Retrieved